Grilled Turmeric Chicken Thighs Recipe Is Healthy Eating Packed With Flavor by 30Seconds Food
Barbecue season calls for fresh and healthy ways to grill your favorite foods. This easy grilled turmeric chicken thighs recipe is healthy eating packed with flavor.
You could also skewer this grilled chicken for tasty kebabs. After the marinating time, this delicious chicken recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes!
Prep Time: 1 hour to overnight
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 12 minutes
- 3 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients expect the chicken and the lemon juice in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and toss to completely coat. Drizzle the lemon juice over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium-high heat. Cook the chicken about 6 minutes per side or until it's cooked through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $25 & Up
Turmeric $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.