No-Churn Creamy Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe Is Simply Delicious by 30Seconds Food
If you love pistachios, you're in for a real treat when you make this easy pistachio ice cream recipe. The flavor is intense and simply delicious – no ice cream maker required. This creamy pistachio ice cream is the perfect dessert to serve on St. Patrick's Day!
This easy pistachio ice cream recipe is a fun family activity that results in an amazing dessert. To make this ice cream recipe, start by blending shelled pistachios in a blender until they are the consistency of peanut butter. Combine the creamy pistachio mixture with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Set this mixture aside while you beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the pistachio mixture and put it into a loaf pan. Freeze until firm, which will probably take about four hours. You could add some green food coloring to intensify the green color.
Take the ice cream out of the freeze about 30 minutes before you want to serve to soften it a bit. Serve in individual dessert bowls and sprinkle with additional shelled pistachios.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pistachios into a blender or food processor. Process until pistachio butter (consistency of peanut butter) forms.
- In a bowl, combine the pistachio butter, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pistachio mixture. Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired. Fold in the remaining pistachios.
- Spoon the ice cream into a loaf pan or airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Allow to soften slightly before serving. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shelled Pistachios $7 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Proessor $25 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.