Hash Browns Potato Recipe: This Easy Hash Browns Recipe Is Easy Like Sunday Morning by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large russet potatoes, washed (peel or leave the skin on)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how to make them:
- Shred the potatoes using a cheese grater and put them into a bowl of water. Swish in the water a few times and drain. Put the potatoes into a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the potatoes to the skillet and spread so they are in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook about 4 to 5 minutes without stirring. Use a spatula and flip the potatoes over. Cook another 4 minutes or until potatoes are browned and crispy.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Box Cheese Grater $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.