Quick Thai Ground Beef Recipe: 20-Minute Budget-friendly Tasty Thai Dinner Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Grab your wok, a pound of ground beef and a few other simple ingredients and you've got a delicious Thai dinner on the table fast. With the souring prices of beef, ground beef is still on the less expensive side, so this easy Thai beef recipe is also budget friendly.
Serve this tasty Thai beef recipe over rice for a quick, flavorful meal that's on the table in about 20 minutes. So good!
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, deveined and minced (or more, to taste)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- cooked rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and jalapeno. Cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking up the meat into small pieces as you stir, about 8 minutes, or until cooked through and beginning to get crispy.
- Add the broth and basil leaves and cook about 2 to 3 minutes, or until basil wilts.
- Add the lime-soy mixture to the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes more. Serve over rice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $10 & Up
Fish Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.