Best Steak Sandwich Recipe With Garlic & Horseradish Aioli Will Change How You Feel About Sandwich Night by 30Seconds Food
Sandwich night just became a must! This easy ribeye steak sandwich recipe has a creamy garlic and horseradish aioli that makes this sandwich pretty much perfection.
If you're watching your food budget like so many of us these days, you could use a more inexpensive cut of meat like sirloin steak or round steak.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, or a combination, sliced
- 3 - 4 ribeye steaks
- hoagie buns or sandwich rolls
- American cheese slices
Here's how to make it:
- For the garlic aioli, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onions and peppers and cook until they soften and begin to get a little brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Cook the steaks on a hot indoor grill or outdoor grill until desired doneness. You could cook them in a skillet with a little olive oil. When steaks are done, allow them to rest about 5 minutes. Slice the steaks into thin strips.
- Combine the cooked onions and peppers with the ribeye strips.
- Spread both sides of the hoagie rolls with the garlic aioli. Top with the steak and peppers. Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Top with the cheese and put into a preheated 400-degree F oven until the cheese melts. Makes three to four sandwiches.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Prepared Horseradish $3 & Up
Whole Grain Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.