Easy Goulash Recipe: This One-Pan Goulash Recipe Has Stood the Test of Time & Is Ready in 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Who didn't grow up eating goulash for dinner? This easy goulash recipe is ready in about 30 minutes and is a time-tested family pleaser.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced canned tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni pasta (not cooked)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the ground beef, onions and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper, to taste Cook until beef is browned, about 5-7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds more. Drain the fat.
- Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, broth, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, bay leaf and uncooked macaroni. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until noodles are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and cook until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Seasoned Salt $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Bay Leaves $3 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.