Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Barbecue Chicken Recipe Wakes Up Those Taste Buds by 30Seconds Food
Sweet and spicy, this easy grilled Sriracha chicken recipe will wake up those taste buds. A basting brush makes basting the chicken easy and it is wise to invest in an inexpensive meat thermometer so you know when the chicken reaches the desired temperature of 165 degrees F.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Add the ginger and garlic and cook about 1 minute. Add the smoked paprika, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a hot, preheated grill skin side down. Cook for about 5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Continue to cook and flip until chicken is almost cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes, then start basting with the Sriracha sauce. Chicken is done when the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.