Pollo a la Brasa Recipe: This Easy Peruvian Chicken Recipe Will Make Your Taste Buds Dance by 30Seconds Food
Pollo a la brasa is one of the most popular chicken dishes in Latin America. This easy Peruvian chicken recipe is loaded with spices that'll make your taste buds dance. Pollo a la brasa recipes are typically served with a Peruvian aji-style sauce.
Prep Time: 1 hour to 24 hours
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 24 hours
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1 whole chicken, cut in half or cut into pieces
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon aji amarillo paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon aji panca paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the chicken in a large food storage zipper bag. Pour the marinade into the bag, seal and turn to coat the chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator at least one hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade and put it into a baking dish or on a baking sheet. Pat the chicken a little with paper towels to remove some of the marinade.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. If chicken gets too brown before cooking is done, cover with foil. Serve with aji verde sauce, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.