20-Minute Cheesy Parmesan Baked Cod Recipe Is Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the cod fillets into a baking dish that's been lightly oiled. Top the fish with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Cod Cookbooks $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.