20-Minute Cheesy Parmesan Baked Cod Recipe Is Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
Baked cod is the perfect ingredient for a fast and easy dinner. This baked Parmesan cod recipe has only four ingredients: cod, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. That's all you need to create a cheesy, satisfying meal for the family. Plus, it's on the table in about 20 minutes.
The mayonnaise, Parmesan, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce are mixed together then piled on top of the cod. The white fish is then baked to golden perfection. Serve this easy baked fish recipe with a fresh vegetable and a salad for a tasty dinner. If you don't like cod, substitute another firm white fish. Baking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Put the cod fillets into a baking dish that's been lightly oiled. Top the fish with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.