Fantastic 30-Minute Creamy Mexican Chicken Spaghetti Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There's nothing wrong with Grandma's chicken spaghetti. But this easy Mexican chicken spaghetti recipe packs a little attitude, which is never a bad thing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (divided)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning (or more, to taste)
- fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cooked pasta, chicken, soups, salsa, sour cream, half the cheese and taco seasoning. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.