Easy Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Chicken Recipe Is Why You Need a Grill by 30Seconds Food
Remember the joke that if you wrap a shoe in bacon it would taste good? Imagine if you wrap a chicken breast. Yep, that works.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken breasts, using two slices per breast.
- Brush the marinade onto the chicken breasts.
- Cook on a preheated indoor grill or outdoor grill, basting with the sauce, until chicken is cooked through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.