OMG 4-Ingredient Cheese Sauce Recipe: Douse Your Burger, Fries (or Whatever!) In It by 30Seconds Food
We love adding a little heat with ground cayenne pepper. You can add it to taste or skip it.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the milk in a pot over medium heat until it just begins to bubble.
- While the milk warms, melt the butter in a small pot. Once melted, add the flour and stir to form a roux. It will be thick.
- Slowly add the hot milk into the flour mixture, whisking constantly. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir until it melts. Add cayenne, if using, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauce Pots $8 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Burger Presses $6 & Up
Cayenne Pepper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.