This 30-Minute Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe Is What's for Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 ounces egg noodles, fettuccini noodles or spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Cook the onions and mushrooms until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, soup, sour cream, onion powder, and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the cheeses and panko, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Egg Noodles $2 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
Cream of Celery Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Panko $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.