Impressive Spinach Soufflé Recipe: The Easiest Spinach Soufflé Recipe Ever by 30Seconds Food
Google all you want, but you won't find an easier spinach soufflé recipe than this one. Get ready for the compliments and recipe requests. This is the perfect side dish for weekday dinners or holiday meals.
Instead of frozen spinach, you could use equal amounts of cooked fresh spinach. Be sure to squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the spinach before mixing it into the other ingredients. After 40 minutes in the oven, this spinach soufflé is ready to be admired (and eaten!). Serve this easy spinach soufflé recipe as a side dish with chicken, pork or beef.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 boxes (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into a round 1.5 quart baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until edges are light brown, about 40 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.