Baked Orange Chicken Drumsticks Recipe: Orange You Glad You Found This Easy Chicken Recipe? by 30Seconds Food
Duck, because this orange chicken legs recipe will hit you with flavor. Chicken wings could be substituted if you're not a fan of drumsticks.
Prep Time: 1 hour to overnight to marinate
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours to 1 hour and 40 minutes
- 6 - 8 chicken legs
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 orange, cut into segments (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the chicken and allow to marinate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook, pour the entire bag of chicken and marinade into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes, turning the chicken once.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Orange Marmalade $3 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Five Spice Powder $4 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Plastic Zipper Bags $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.