Easy Monkey Bread Recipe: This Sweet & Nutty Monkey Bread Is a Memory Maker by Donna John
This monkey bread recipe holds a special place in my heart. From when they were toddlers, my kids would sit at the table and dip the biscuits into the cinnamon-sugar and carefully stack them in the pan. A mess was made – but so were memories. Even as my sweet (and nutty!) kids grew, they were never too old to roll those biscuits with Mom.
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans, but any nut would work)
- 3 cans biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Lightly grease a bundt pan. Spread the nuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Roll each piece in the cinnamon-sugar and put into the pan.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar. Pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 30-40 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool slightly before turning out onto a serving plate.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $8 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.