Easy Snowman Cupcakes Recipe: No Snow Needed for These Festive Holiday Cupcakes by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a fun and festive dessert recipe for your holiday gatherings, or to keep kids entertained over Christmas break? Invite these adorable snowmen to the party this year.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 to 2 cans (16 to 32 ounces) vanilla icing
- pretzel sticks
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chips or M&Ms
- gel cake decorating icing
Here's how to make them:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- With a cake decorating bag or using a spoon, pipe or mound the vanilla icing on the cooled cupcakes to create the snowman's body.
- Place a marshmallow on the top for the head.
- Add a pieces of pretzel rods for the nose and arms.
- Add mini chocolate chip eyes.
- Add regular chocolate chips or M&Ms for buttons.
- Draw a mouth with the gel decorating icing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.