5-Ingredient No-Bake Chocolate Cherry Truffles Recipe Is the Perfect Holiday Treat by 30Seconds Food
Chocolate and cherries go together like hot chocolate and marshmallows, especially during the holidays. This five-ingredient chocolate cherry truffles recipe is the perfect holiday candy treat, because sometimes all you need is one bite of dessert after a big meal!
This easy truffle recipe is a cinch to make, but will delight your family – especially fans of chocolate-covered cherries. This no-bake recipe is simple enough so you can make plenty to give as gifts during Christmas, Valentine's Day or anytime!
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 25 minutes
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon maraschino cherry juice or vanilla extract
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream in a sauce pot until it just begins to boil. Remove from heat and pour the cream over the chocolate chips. Add the maraschino cherry juice or extract. Stir until melted and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll the mixture into balls, adding a cherry into the center of each and leaving the stem exposed, if desired. Roll balls in the cocoa powder and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.