How to Make a Pumpkin Roll: This Is the Easiest Pumpkin Roll Recipe You'll Ever Make by 30Seconds Food
Take your Thanksgiving dessert table to the next level by making this easy pumpkin roll recipe. This traditional fall dessert may look complicated, but the process is pretty simple.
- 3/4 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir together.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Line a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper that's about 1 inch larger than the pan (this will help you lift the pumpkin roll off the pan). Pour the batter evening onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and lift it off the jelly roll pan to a flat surface. Gently roll the hot cake up inside the parchment paper and allow it to cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- When the cake is cooled, carefully unroll it. Spread the filling over the cake. Gently roll up the cake and discard the parchment paper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jelly Roll Pan $10 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
All Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.