Decadent Bourbon Chocolate Derby Pie Recipe Will Steal the Show by 30Seconds Food
Ooey, gooey, sticky and sweet, this easy chocolate and walnut derby pie recipe may be your most requested dessert recipe. Just warning you.
Good thing this delicious derby pie recipe is super easy, because you'll want to make it all the time. Serve it with ice cream for an extra special treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- dash of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter, bourbon, salt and eggs. Mix with an electric mixer until well combined. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center of the pie is set. Cool completely. Top with whipped cream before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hand Mixers $15 & Up
Stand Mixers $40 & Up
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Pie Carrier $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Light Corn Syrup $3 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.