Peaches 'n' Cream Ice Cream Recipe: This Easy No-Cook Peach Ice Cream Is the Perfect Summer Treat by 30Seconds Food
This delicious peaches 'n' cream ice cream recipe is so easy, there's just no excuse not to make homemade ice cream this summer. Frozen desserts are key when it's warm out, and this simple churned peach ice cream recipe is loaded with juicy fresh peaches so you can take advantage of the summer harvest.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Mash 1 cup of the peaches until smooth. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the remaining 3 cups peaches, cream cheese, milk, cream, sugar and vanilla. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the peach mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer's directions.
- Stir the 1 cup of mashed peaches into the ice cream. Serve immediately or put into the freezer to harden.
This peach ice cream is great served on grilled peaches.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.