Starbuck's London Fog Tea Latte Copycat Recipe: A Little Sip of Hot Tea Heaven by Donna John
Chai. When ordering from Starbucks, my eyes had blinders on them. Venti chai latte, seven pumps, no water. That's the only thing ordered by me at the coffee chain. Until I learned about London Fog tea. OMG! And this Starbuck's London Fog copycat recipe really does it justice. Mmm.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 1 cup strong-brewed Earl Grey tea
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1/2 cup hot milk (do not boil)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (whatever kind of sweetener you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Brew the tea along with the dried lavender. Make it strong! Remove the tea bag or tea infuser if using loose tea. If using a tea bag, strain to remove the lavender.
- Add the hot milk, sugar and vanilla. Stir and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
London Fog Tea $7 & Up
Milk Frother $8 & Up
Tea Cups $6 & Up
Tea Infusers $6 & Up
Earl Grey Tea Bags $4 & Up
Earl Grey Loose Tea $6 & Up
Dried Lavender $7 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.