20-Minute Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe Is an Easy One-Pan Seafood Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This savory garlic lemon butter skillet shrimp recipe is so good, you won't believe how easy it is to make. This one-pan shrimp recipe will have you out of the kitchen and at the table in about 20 minutes. Easy and delicious, what could be better than that?
All you need for this succulent, juicy, flavorful shrimp is shrimp (of course!), butter, dried Italian seasoning, fresh garlic, a lemon and fresh parsley. The shrimp are cooked in the butter, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper until opaque and cooked through. Squeeze in the fresh lemon juice and parsley. Dinner is done.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Pour in the lemon juice and stir. Garnish with parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.