20-Minute Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe Is an Easy One-Pan Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This savory garlic lemon butter skillet shrimp recipe is so good, you won't believe how easy it is to make. It will have you out of the kitchen and at the table in about 20 minutes. Easy and delicious, what could be better than that?
Serve this easy shrimp recipe with a vegetable and a salad. Some rice to soak up the sauce would be nice, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Pour in the lemon juice and stir. Garnish with parsley.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $8 & Up
Shrimp Cookbooks $3 & Up
Shrimp Deveiners $6 & Up
Italian Seasoning $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.