Cheesy Zucchini Pasta Recipe: This Quick 5-Ingredient Pasta Recipe Is Ready in 15 Minutes by Donna John
Faced with just a few fresh ingredients to work with, and needing to put dinner on the table quickly, my food creativity kicked in. Grated zucchini was quickly cooked with fresh garlic and tossed with noodles, olive oil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
From that night on, "that zucchini yummy pasta stuff" was frequently requested by my family. Go, me! This would be a fun pasta recipe to serve on St. Patrick's Day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup olive oil, more or less, to taste
- 2 - 3 zucchini, grated (squeezed in paper towels to remove as much water as possible)
- 1/2 - 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- angel hair pasta, spaghetti noodles, linguine or fettuccine
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the grated zucchini and garlic. Cook about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Serve with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Angel Hair Pasta $1 & Up
Linguine $1 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.