Chipotle's Famous Creamy Guacamole Recipe: No Copycat Recipe Here by Donna John
Serve with tortilla chips or make your own taco bowl or taco salad at home – and you won’t have to pay extra for the guac.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 diced jalapeño, including seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits.
- Scoop the avocados into a bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt and mash until it's a smooth consistency.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and mix.
- Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning, if necessary
Chipotle Guac Recipe, a thread
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.