Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon Will Add the Hip Factor to Your Thanksgiving Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Who would have thought that brussels sprouts would be the "in" vegetable? With roasted brussels sprouts popping up on restaurant menus across the country, why not add them to your Thanksgiving menu this year? They're easy! If you want to add even more flavor, drizzle the cooked brussels sprouts with maple syrup or balsamic vinegar right before serving.
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds brussels sprouts, larger ones cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Put the brussels sprouts into a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and add garlic, if using. Toss to combine.
- Pour the brussels sprouts onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Top with the bacon pieces.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.