Easy Thanksgiving Cornbread Stuffing Recipe Is Ready in a Jiffy by Gwen Johnson
You can use this easy cornbread stuffing recipe as a side dish or to stuff inside your turkey. We prefer dressing on the side, but it's your call.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 packages Jiffy cornbread (or your favorite cornbread mix), baked, cooled, set out to dry overnight and crumbled
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned herb stuffing
- 6 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (28 ounces) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 - 2 teaspoons dried sage (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the celery and onion in butter until soft.
- Combine the crumbled cornbread and stuffing mix is a large bowl.
- Add the celery and onions, eggs and broth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Jiffy Cornbread Mix $2 & Up
Cornbread Mixes $1 & Up
Herb Stuffing Mix $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Dried Sage $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.