Pumpkin Pie Spice Carrots Recipe: A Fun Way to Kick Off Pumpkin Pie Spice Season by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag (1 pound) baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- chopped fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil or roast the carrots until tender.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the brown sugar, honey or maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. Cook, stirring, until it gets a little caramelized.
- Add the carrots and stir to coat. Sprinkle with chopped, fresh herbs, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.