Budget-Friendly White Beans Recipe With Italian Sausage Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
A hearty meal your family will love, ready in less than 30 minutes, including chopping the vegetables? Yes, please! This savory Italian sausage with white beans recipe is a true crowd pleaser.
This easy white beans recipe is so easy, you'll even have time to pour yourself a glass of wine while you cook dinner. (And it's easy on the food budget!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 17 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 27 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- olive oil
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Italian sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces or casings removed and crumbled
- 1 can (19 ounces) cannellini beans or great northern beans, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced Italian-style tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
Here’s how to make it:
- Add a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet. Cook the bell pepper, onion and garlic, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sausage; cook until browned and cooked through, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano, basil, beans and tomatoes with juice. Simmer about 5 minutes. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Dried Oregano $2 & Up
Dried Basil $2 & Up
Diced Italian-Style Tomatoes $1 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.