Healthy Baked Potato Chips Recipe: You Won't Be Able to Eat Just One by Chef Gigi
Make these homemade vegan baked potato chips for your family ASAP. They're going to love them! You can use infused flavored oils for additional flavor profiles or sprinkle with your favorite spices and fresh chopped herbs for additional flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 large baking potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup organic cooking oil
Here's how to make them:
- Spray three to four large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Place oven racks in the top and bottom third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/8-inch thick slices with mandoline, food processor or sharp knife. Toss with oil and a pinch of salt until well coated.
- Lay the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheets. Bake until golden brown, switching baking sheets from top to bottom and front to back twice, for about 20-25 minutes. Remove when the chips are light golden brown and crisp. Immediately sprinkle with salt. Cool on wire racks. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Store in an airtight container.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Organic Cooking Oils $5 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Mandoline $9 & Up
Food Processors $20 & Up
Baking Sheets $6 & Up
Wire Cooling Racks $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.