Citrus-Glazed Salmon Recipe With Grilled Oranges Is Light, Bright & Healthy by 30Seconds Food
If you want to make grilling a little healthier try this easy citrus-glazed salmon recipe. Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you do, and many orange marmalades only have about 50 calories per tablespoon. Not bad!
If you don't want to cook outside, you could make this salmon recipe on a grill pan. Serve with your favorite vegetable or a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil (optional)
- olive oil spray or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper seasoning blend
- 1 orange, cut into slices
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the marmalade, lemon juice and basil.
- Lightly spray the skin side of the salmon fillets with the olive oil spray (or drizzle with a little olive oil).
- Turn the salmon over and sprinkle with the garlic-pepper blend and salt, to taste.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, on a preheated grill. Cook, brushing with the orange marmalade, for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
- While the salmon cooks, add the orange slices to the grill. Cook until softened. Use grilled orange slices as garnish.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Orange Marmalade $2 & Up
Garlic Pepper Seasoning Blends $2 & Up
Olive Oil Spray $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.