Baked Smoked Salmon & Eggs in Avocados Will Give You All the Feels by Donna John
Smoked salmon and eggs baked in a creamy avocado is all the self-love you'll need – at least until you're done eating. Breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner will never be the same once you try this recipe. For dinner, serve with a salad for a healthy, complete meal.
Here’s how to make them:
- Cut the avocados in half and carefully remove the pit. Place the avocados on a baking sheet.
- Put slices of the smoked salmon into each cavity.
- Crack one egg into each cavity on top of the salmon.
- Season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with fresh dill sprigs, if desired. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Smoked Salmon $7 & Up
Self-Love Books $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.