How to Make a Fabulous Quiche (Yep, Real Moms Make Quiche) by Annette Jett
Quiche is easy to make, can be served hot or cold, and will please vegetarians, meat lovers, adults and kids alike. Here's how to make the perfect quiche!
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- favorite pie dough or refrigerated pie crust
- fillings: cheese, herbs, meats, vegetables
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the eggs, cream and water. Set aside.
- Line a lightly greased deep dish pie pan with pie dough. Crimp the edges.
- Lightly saute your choice of fillings. Pour into the pie crust along with the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are done and dough is browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Quiche Pans $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.