Southwestern White Chicken Chili Is in Your Soup Bowl in About 30 Minutes by Donna John
No simmering all day here. This quick white chicken chili recipe is ready in about 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper, or to taste
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans or black-eyed peas (do not drain)
- optional toppings: fresh cilantro, grated cheese, chopped green onion, diced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add the chicken, onion and celery and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add the broth, green chiles, cilantro and the spices. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook another 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve as is or with desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Chopped Green Chiles $1 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Oregano $3 & Up
Ground Red Pepper $3 & Up
Great Northern Beans $1 & Up
Black-eyed Peas $1 & Up
Soup Bowls $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.