This Easy Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe Would Be "This Is Us" Beth Pearson Approved by 30Seconds Food
This Is Us character Beth Pearson (Susan Kelechi Watson) let us in on a little secret last seaon: she loves nachos and ginger beer. We're sure Beth and the whole Pearson crew would devour these easy sheet pan nachos.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning (or try this homemade taco seasoning recipe)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese (mixture of cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Toppings: diced tomato, diced red onion, fresh or pickled jalapenos, sour cream, diced avocado, guacamole, fresh cilantro, salsa
Here’s how to make them:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned. Drain fat.
- Spread the tortilla chips onto a sheet pan. Top with the ground beef, beans and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Photo: This Is Us Twitter
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Black Beans $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Pickled Jalapenos $2 & Up
Sheet Pans $6 & Up
Ginger Beer $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.