Easy Sausage & Beans Recipe: A Comfort Food Recipe From Your Slow Cooker (You Just Need Cornbread!) by 30Seconds Food
Slow Cooker Beef Dinner
2 years ago
Add to collection
Cornbread. That's all you'll need when you make this hearty sausage and beans recipe in your slow cooker. Trust us.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 8 hours
Total Time: 7 to 8 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds smoked sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag (1 pound) pinto beans or white beans, rinsed well
- 1 box (32 ounces) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Here’s how to make it:
- Add the sausage to a skillet and brown on both sides. Remove to a slow cooker.
- To the same skillet, add the onion and garlic. Cook until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Pour the onion and garlic into the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on high heat for about 7 to 8 hours or until beans are tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dried Pinto Beans $2 & Up
Dried White Beans $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Vegetable Broth $3 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Crock Pots $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.