Quick Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipe Is a Classic Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Forget that canned sloppy joe sauce! Here’s a simple sloppy joes recipe you can make in about 30 minutes. Your family is going to love them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- hamburger buns
- optional toppings: cheese, sliced onions, pickles, pickled jalapenos
Here’s how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef. Drain off fat.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powders and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 25 to 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.