Mediterranean Fish Recipe: This Orange Baked Fish Recipe Is a Healthy Ending to Your Day by 30Seconds Food
Add to collection
Citrus and fish play very well together. Serve with a vegetable and you have a healthy, family-friendly meal that could also be served to company.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 tilapia, pollock or red snapper fillets (or your favorite fish)
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 orange, cut into thin slices
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the orange juice, oil, dill and paprika in a plastic zipper bag. Put the fish into the bag and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade an place into a lightly greased baking pan. Top each fillet with a couple orange slices.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Spatulas $6 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Fish Cookbooks $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.