Mediterranean Fish Recipe: This Orange Baked Fish Recipe Is a Healthy Ending to Your Day by 30Seconds Food
Citrus and fish play very well together. Serve with a vegetable and you have a healthy, family-friendly meal that could also be served to company.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to marinate
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 tilapia, pollock or red snapper fillets (or your favorite fish)
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 orange, cut into thin slices
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the orange juice, oil, dill and paprika in a plastic zipper bag. Put the fish into the bag and marinate about 30 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade an place into a lightly greased baking pan. Top each fillet with a couple orange slices.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.