Ham & Cheese Egg Muffins Recipe: These Delicious Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Are Breakfast or Brunch in One Bite by Renee
Are you looking for a quick and easy breakfast or brunch recipe? This ham and cheese egg muffins recipe is just that. My family loves these easy, cheesy ham and egg cups. They're breakfast in just one bite!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
- 6 slices of ham
- shredded cheese to taste
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make them:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle cheese on the bottom.
- Crack an egg in each ham cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 12-15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks). Garnish with parsley and serve.