Crispy Baked Toasted Ravioli Recipe With Spicy Marinara Sauce by Chef Gigi
Toasted ravioli rocks! This crispy oven-baked ravioli and spicy marinara dipping sauce is a satisfying snack recipe. So good!
Serve this easy toasted ravioli recipe as an appetizer or as a side dish. It would also be great dipped in homemade ranch dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 pound cheese ravioli
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed (for dipping)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain well. Arrange in single layer on a baking sheet prepared with a nonstick baking mat or your favorite cooking spray. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In shallow bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dredge ravioli in the flour and shake off excess. Dip in beaten egg and then coat with the seasoned bread crumb mixture. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch apart in single layer. Lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Warm the marinara sauce with red chili flakes, if using, and sprinkle with freshly chopped basil.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.