Maximum Flavor Chicken: Chef Adrianne Calvo’s Chicken Supreme Recipe Features Peaches, Goat Cheese, Pickled Onions by Chef Adrianne Calvo
There is no better time to hone one's culinary skills than the summer. The kids usually aren't in school, families get together and everyone is looking for a great bite to eat when they come in after a hot day of activities. This maximum flavor chicken supreme recipe is sure to satisfy your summertime cravings in a delicious way. Make it for dinner and watch your family smile.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 8-ounce chicken supremes (see note below), wing and breast
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup peaches, diced
- 1 teaspoon Fresno chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pickled onion
- 1/2 lemon, to finish
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a clean work surface, season chicken with paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- In a hot skillet or cast iron pan, heat up canola oil to medium high. Carefully place seasoned chicken into hot pan and sear for 30 seconds without moving. Turn and then place in the oven to cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all the ingredients for the pickled onions in a small sauce pot and bring to a simmer. Turn off as soon as it simmers and set aside.
- Toss the arugula in olive oil and vinegar and place on the bottom of the plate. Place cooked chicken on top of the arugula. Top with peaches, chilies, goat cheese and pickled onion. Right before serving, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the finished dish. Serves 2.
Note: In professional cooking, the term "chicken supreme" is used to describe a boneless, skinless breast of chicken.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Champagne Vinegar $3 & Up
Spanish Paprika $4 & Up
"Maximum Flavor" $38
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.