Herb Roasted Balsamic Carrots Recipe With Garlic: Can You Say Delicious? by 30Seconds Food
With garlic and fresh herbs, this easy carrot recipe jazzes up the sometimes boring carrot. And if you're looking for a vegetable side dish recipe to please everyone, carrots are a good bet. Their sweetness tends to pull in even the pickiest of eaters.
This is the easiest roasted carrot recipe ever. Lay your carrots on a baking sheet, then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Next sprinkle on the garlic and herbs, and season with salt and black pepper. Bake the carrots for about 30 to 40 minutes (ovens vary) or until the carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish and serve.
Mix up the herbs to your liking or try a different herb. You could use parsley, tarragon, oregano, basil or even fresh mint. Serve this easy baked carrot recipe as a side dish with chicken, beef, pork or lamb. They go great with that Easter ham, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into fourths, longways
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or dried rosemary (or a combination)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the carrots on a baking sheet that's been lightly coated with nonstick spray.
- Drizzle the carrots with the olive oil and balsamic. Add the garlic, herbs and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until carrots are tender and just beginning to brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.