Easy Avocado Tomatillo Dip Recipe: This Tomatillo Avocado Sauce Recipe Makes Everything Taste Better by Gwen Johnson
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 tomatillos, husked, washed and cut in half
- 1 serrano chile or small jalapeno, seeded for less spice (or to taste)
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved, pitted and flesh removed
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- juice of half a lime
- 1 garlic clove
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt and pepper, to taste.