This Beef Enchiladas Recipe Is Easy, Low Calorie & Has Just 6 Ingredients by Donna John
Two of these beef enchiladas have around 400 calories. Not bad. Just remember, the more toppings you add, the more calories! But if you're not watching your weight, if it's cheat night or if you're the honey badger (and just don't care!), pile on the guacamole and sour cream.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 low-carb flour tortillas
- optional toppings: chopped onion, fresh cilantro, guacamole, sour cream, chopped tomato
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook ground beef and onion in a skillet until browned. Drain.
- Add the green chiles, 1 can of the enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Stir well.
- Spoon mixture into flour tortillas and roll up. Place seam-side down in a 13x9-inch pan that’s been coated with nonstick spray.
- Pour the remaining can of enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with whatever optional toppings you desire!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.