Bacon & Cheddar Quiche Recipe: This Bacon, Egg & Cheddar Quiche Recipe Is Brunch on Steroids by Erin Smith
Add to collection
The best part of quiche (in addition to being delicious) is that you can have breakfast leftovers and you can customize it however you like. This bacon and cheddar quiche is no exception. Make it exactly as is for the perfect brunch on steroids, or customize it with your favorite meats, cheeses and veggies. The choices are endless.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 65 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pie crust (I used store-bought crust)
- 6 eggs
- pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Unroll pie crust onto flat surface and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Lay into the pie pan and ensure the crust is evenly spread out on bottom and sides of pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the pie crust on top and sides. Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven.
- While pie crust is cooking, cook bacon to your taste. I think crispy works best in quiche, but that’s totally my opinion.
- Mix eggs, milk, three-fourths of the bacon and half of cheese together in a bowl.
- After letting the pie crust cool for 8-10 minutes, fill with the mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the remaining bacon and cheese on top and cook for another 20 minutes. The top will be golden brown when done.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.