Easy Sausage & Pineapple Pizza Recipe: If You Think You Don't Like Pineapple on Pizza, This Recipe May Change Your Mind by 30Seconds Food
If you think you don't like pineapple on your pizza, you're not alone. The National Today data science team surveyed 1,000 people about their pizza-eating habits for National Pizza Day. Can you believe that only 34 percent said they like pineapple on their pizza? After they try it paired with Italian sausage and the much-loved ranch dressing, those opinions may change. And so will yours after you try this easy and delicious pineapple pizza recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 25 minutes
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits or 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh, chopped basil to taste
- ranch dressing (try one of these homemade ranch dressing recipes)
Here’s how to make it:
- Press out the pizza crust on a pizza stone or baking pan.
- Cook the Italian sausage in a skillet until browned and cooked through. Set aside.
- Spread desired amount of pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with pineapple, cooked sausage, mozzarella cheese and basil.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 12-15 minutes, or until crust is crisp and topping is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing before serving.
Read the complete results of the pizza survey via National Today.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Pans $5 & Up
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Pineapple Tidbits $2 & Up
Pizza Sauce $2 & Up
Ranch Dressing $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.