Creamy Blueberry Vanilla Custard Pie Recipe Is Almost Too Pretty to Eat by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the butter, sugar, flour, lemon juice and lemon zest in a bowl with an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs and milk. Beat well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the lemon mixture.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Top with the fresh blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. If pie begins to get too brown, cover with foil. Cool.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.